Monday, 19 June 2017

More treasures!

I've been having a very lucky time lately with my treasure hunting, perhaps it's the good weather we're having that's making people want to clear out the glory hole, but whatever it is, the universe is sending lovely things my way!

How about this pair of gorgeous red vanity cases? 
They're a great size, perfect for storing all your makeup or accessories and the interiors are in really good condition which is always a bonus with cases I find...


If you saw last week's post you'll have seen the lovely large green glass bottle I found, it was much admired by, amongst others, Supercrafter from the US. Hi there!

I was amazed to pick up its big brother this week, giant sized and so decorative….


Now, this next item may seem a bit of an odd one, two orphan drawers, but these will be the basis of a new project - watch this space!


I also picked up this little chest of drawers to restore, I think it will turn out really well.


Finally, I found this lovely large basket. Perfect for the beach or to store your knitting or quilting project


That's all for now, let's see what next week brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome, please join the conversation!