Tuesday 29 July 2014

I Love My Home in print...


I'm thrilled that I Love My Home has been featured in MK Pulse magazine as an example of the upcycled goodies available at Afterglow of Olney....


Olney is a lovely town with lots of opportunities for antiqueing, shopping, eating etc and the Cowper and Newton Museum.

I was thrilled to be asked to be a part of Afterglow which features items that are all from local designer/makers and are handmade, vintage or upcycled. So far it has been a great success and has given me even more opportunity to indulge my favourite hobbies of searching out unloved items and then recreating them as lovely home accents. 

Incidentally, the pretty sewing box featured in the article above (and in my last post) has been sold. It's always a lovely feeling when somebody likes an item (and what I've done with it) as much as I do!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome, please join the conversation!