Tuesday 27 May 2014

Latest I Love My Home Collection.....

well, it's nearly that time again...the Milton Keynes Vintage Fair will roll back into town on 7th and 8th June and we'll be there. This time we are one row back from the central entrance of John Lewis, easy to find and right in the thick of it!

And here are just some of the lovely treasures I've been sourcing for you...


what about this stunning trunk in original condition ? these are sooo hard to find now. It is initialed and covered in wonderful labels...



what stories could it tell? Perhaps it went off to boarding school filled with tuck??


At the last show I had a pair of painted and printed suitcases and they were so popular I produced a couple in a similar style...


Here's a lovely wooden rocking horse for some lucky little person


and a doll's cot with angelic decoupage...


How about a vintage sewing box with lovely gold interior trim? I painted this with Autentico Venice paint for a lovely soft vintage look ... come and see what you think...



If you like this style, have a look at the previous post and see other lovelies coming to the Fair with me!

Remember, you don't have to buy - although I can't guarantee you won't be sorely tempted! Just come and say hello and browse the fabulous variety of handmade and vintage goods on offer.
See you there x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome, please join the conversation!