Friday 16 May 2014

Goodies galore!

well, we're getting close to the next huge Vintage Fair at Milton Keynes (7th and 8th June so save the date!) and I've been scouring all my usual haunts for lovely and unusual finds to bring you as the new I Love My Home collection. Here are just a few...

I don't normally do artwork because what people like is so subjective but I couldn't resist 'The Gay Photographer' below...



Unfortunately the bright sun today has bleached out my photo, it's much better in reality and I love the fact that the song apparently has an 'imitation banjo accompaniment' whatever that is? I hope other people will see the humour in this too...


then I found this gorgeous print 'Through Faith to Light' which my lovely friend Deborah has already snapped up - clever girl!


Next was 'A Ray of Hope' a fabulous Victorian rendering of a shipwrecked sailor and child waving a tattered Union flag to signal an approaching ship - dramatic stuff. This is a wonderful, large framed and glazed print and I really hope someone will love it...


It wouldn't be a Vintage Fair without a doll's pram and here's a really cute one...


Followed by a pair of gorgeous shabby crates, perfect for storage or as end tables...


and this adorable little suitcase with a wonderful pointsettia interior...


last one for today is this fab metal trunk, sturdy, tidy and great as a coffee table with loads of built in storage...


Loads more to come so keep watching! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome, please join the conversation!