Wednesday 22 January 2014

One of those days...

you know when you have one of those days where everything you touch seems to go wrong? Well, I was going to bring you the new wall art I'm making for my kitchen today but...........I won't go into detail, it's too painful. Here's something else instead... do you remember last Summer that I revamped an old mirror, turning it white and shabby?


Well, no sooner had we moved into our new house than I broke the glass, luckily the frame was undamaged and so I used a piece of fabric I've been hoarding to make this....


Sorry the photo is not great, it was taken in poor light as we never seem to see daylight here at the moment! Hope you can see the details on this lovely piece of botanical toile including snails, bees and flies. It looks perfect in my new garden room and picks up the colours and designs in the quilts piled on the French day bed. Speaking of which:


here's something else piled on the quilts and day bed!

And I finally got a good shot of our woodpecker visitor to share with you


Isn't she gorgeous?  Have a good day x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome, please join the conversation!