Friday 3 May 2013

it's my vintage birthday!


well, it's been an eventful few years with lots of change and challenges but i've made it through to another birthday! my 55th - boooo! 
ageing sucks but it's better than the alternative and after my recent experiences i'm glad to be as fit as i am (which is not very, but improving). i can't wait to be able to get back to yoga and nordic walking and just ordinary things like housework - well, maybe not housework......

here's my favourite card of the day...


and here's my present!


i know some women want jewellery but i couldn't resist this...
with all it's shabby detail...


and room for my lovely old books....


and my quilts - lovely.......!


have a lovely day everyone, and even if it's not your birthday, every day's a special day if you choose it to be! i've just reread this and it sounds sooooo cheesy but i think you know what i'm trying to say - attitude is everything x

2 comments:

  1. There is something about a chippy cabinet with a stack of quils inside that makes me so happy! Love it.
    Happy bday!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome, please join the conversation!