Tuesday 14 August 2012

Final destination....

....do you remember the metal trunk I featured a while ago? It came to me in a sad state and I renovated it, lined it with lovely vintage sheet music and added some pretty little bun feet to turn it into a coffee table with storage inside...here it is 'before'.....


...and here it is (drum roll please) 'after', it has made the long journey to Southern France and now lives in my lovely friend Kim's house which she has renovated from an old barn - great huh?


...I think it fits in really well with her eclectic furnishings, she's done a fab job with all the decor and the soft, muted colours are so soothing and relaxing. By the way, the cream Knole chairs you can see also came from I Love My Home, Kim recovered them and I have the matching sofa which I covered in almost identical fabric - great minds think alike!

 ...It's so rewarding to see items refurbished and reloved, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome, please join the conversation!