Saturday 7 July 2012

EXCITING NEWS....!


...This week I have been able to take I Love My Home into some new retail space!

I'm very excited to announce that I have joined many other crafters, makers and doers at
 Wollaston Home and Garden
In the beautiful Northamptonshire village of Wollaston 


it's set in an old stable yard and with many interesting shops plus the all important tea shop for a break in the retail therapy and my furniture will be in the interior design and kitchen design shops.



if you're looking for a gift or something for yourself or your home, spoil yourself and take a little trip out to see what's on offer. 

You'll find us in The Yard, High Street, Wollaston, Northants, just off the A509, quite near to Olney, so come and say hello to the lovely Clare and Sharon and have a look around!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome, please join the conversation!